Kids Up Front Ottawa has had another fantastic year of local programming development. Our team has successfully redistributed over 10,000 event tickets to deserving children and youth in Ottawa, and we’re hoping you want to join the team.
We are growing our KUFF KREW – a volunteer program that offers the perfect mix of continued program development and interactive experiences at local events with children and families. Volunteering is your chance to be right in the middle of the action and see for yourself the difference our program can make.
There is no minimum hour commitment to register as a Kids Up Front volunteer and events are available on a year-round basis. To register and receive our Volunteer Newsletter simply follow @kidsupfrontott on Twitter and get in touch. Various volunteer opportunities include:
- Annual Ski Day at Camp Fortune;
- Kiosks and other promotions;
- Setup and coordination.
- We know that suites are an exciting and memorable experience for the kids and families, and with the help of our volunteers, we can ensure donated suites are respected and that the kids and families in attendance have a great time;
- The Suite Ambassador meets the groups, brings them to the suite, hangs out with the kids and families in the suite and ensures the event is a success;
- These suite ambassadors are Kids Up Front representatives to facilitate a memorable experience for everyone involved.
- Have an event you want to run as a fundraiser for Kids Up Front Ottawa? Choose us as your non-profit of choice for a golf tournament, car wash, bake sale, sports tournament, fun run, pancake breakfast or any other ideas you may have! We’re always looking for more ways to raise more money and increase our supportive network;
- If you have an idea and want to take the next step, please get in touch with our office to coordinate and help.
Volunteering can open a door for many people and provides some awesome benefits such as:
- Experience for your resume with a reference provided by Executive Director;
- Networking at events with other local non-profit organizations and ticket contacts;
- Experience interacting with children and families in a non-school setting;
- Event experience with a local registered charity;
- Community development – working with Kids Up Front connects volunteers to a network of 88-child serving partner agencies.
Connect with our office today!!